Things You Need to Know About Almond Eyes
Almond eyes are considered to be the perfect shape. The thing is that among all the shapes this one is the easiest to pull off the trendy winged eye with. What is more, there are lots of other options to pull off with this shape and today we are going to discuss all of the perfect tips and looks to opt for in case this is the way your eyes are shaped. In case you still do not know how to determine whether it is your shape – simply have a look in your mirror, if you can see almost the whole iris with the exception of its tip disappearing under your upper lid – congrats – they are almond!
Click Next to learn more useful info and pin key points.
Eyeliner Tips for Almond Eyes
Even though among all the eye shapes almond ones are the easiest to play around with eyeliner, there are few tips you should know and we are more than willing to share them with you:
- Of course, the first question arises how to make almond eyes look bigger? The best you can do to make your almond shaped eyes appear bigger is to apply some white or flesh-shaded eyeliner to your waterline and to add some highlights to the outer corners of both upper and lower lash line.
- Make sure that you do not deviate from the natural outline of your eyes while lining them.
- Almond eyes eyeliner should be thinner at the inner corner and thicker at the outer so that your eyes look bigger. In case you like thicker liner look more, make sure you use it only as your nighttime out makeup.
- Do not use the liner over your lower lash line, so that you do not make your eyes look even smaller.
- Last but not least – winged liner looks best with almond eyes.
Simple Eyeshadow Shades for Everyday
When it comes to eyeshadow for almond eyes there is almost nothing you should stay away from. But, for a daytime makeup, it is recommended to opt for bronze and light brown shades. To achieve a deep, charming look opt for the lightest shade applied to the whole lid. Use the dark shades over the outer corners as well as bottom lash line, make sure you blend well. Do not forget to highlight the inner corners and brow bone.
If You Want to Use Dark Shades
When you decide to involve some dark shades to your almond eyes makeup you need to make sure that you apply them to your outer corners, over the upper and lower lash line, this will only open up your eyes so that they look bigger and you only benefit from it. While you should better stay away from applying dark shades all over your lids, since it will only grant you a smaller eye look, you definitely do not want that.
Smokey Eyes are Perfect for Almond Eyes
In case you are looking for a proper smokey almond eye makeup tutorial you have come to the right place. The thing is that smokey eye look works more than perfect with this shape, but there are key points to know.
- First of all, you need to apply dark liner over your lid and make sure it is properly smudged.
- Apply dark matte eyeshadow over the lid next.
- Highlight inner corners and brow bones.
- Apply lighter eyeshadow to the middle of your lid.
- Make sure you blend it well so that there is a smooth transition from light to dark.
- You can add a thin line of dark eyeshadow to your lower lash line.
- Apply mascara and you are ready to conquer.
Are these tips useful? Come check some more! With us you will become a pro in no time!
Main photo by Alatorreee