Liquid Lipstick Shades to Take the Lip Game to a Different Level
Going for liquid lipstick has many perks, and we will help you explore them today. But we ladies are always worried about the shades. Well, we can tell you that besides those two shades you carry in your purse, there are so many other options to consider. Why not leave the comfort zone at least once in a lifetime and see what’s out there? We think that you will discover more flattering shades and thus will have more ways of experimenting with your image. Learn how to change with us!
Click Next for endless pinning enjoyment!
Always in Trend Nude Lipstick
If you love natural makeup, nude lipsticks will come in handy. You might also wish to opt for nude lipstick in case you accentuate your eyes.
Girly Pink Shade
Have you ever tried girly pink lipstick? Maybe this shade is not for you, but who knows, what if this is what you have been looking for your whole life?
Carefree Coral is the Perfect Compliment to You
Coral is a bit tricky color as if you miss, you risk at looking years older. But the right shade grants you a bohemian, carefree vibe.
Fantastic Orange or Tangerine Shade
In case you are tired of classic reds, why not try bold tangerine? This hue will appear especially hot against a tanned skin tone.
Classic Bold Red Color
Bold red lipstick is classic, something that every babe will try in her life. We think that red lips can complement any image. Just pick the shade that flatters your complexion. Red with orange undertones will work for babes with warm complexions, while red with blue undertones will be ideal for babes with cool complexions.
Flirty Shade – Magenta
A magenta shade will work for babes who wish to sport something less serious than red, yet, vivid enough to make a fashion statement. This flirty hue will appear especially pretty against cooler complexions.
Violet as Another Superstar Lip Shade
Violet liquid lipstick is quite glammed up and you can wear it practically any time and every season, depending on the shade, of course. But we think that violet lipstick has no rivals in the summertime.
Universal Wine Shades
A wine shade never goes out and it works for grown-up babes. To pick the most flattering shade, keep in mind that wine with brown undertones will look great against dark and warm complexions, while wine with blue and clear undertones is universal.
Gothic Style – Black Color
Only the most daring babes can put on black lipstick. It can be a dark complement to your Halloween costume or to your everyday gothic image.
Some Facts You Should Know About Liquid Lipstick
- It combines the features of lipstick and lip gloss. Want to get the rich pigment? Here it is. Want to get sheen? It is all yours!
- Only one coat is required. Just one swipe will already guarantee an opaque pigment full of drama.
- Miracles of the buildable formula. Blotting can easily take away the pigment, leaving just a light hint for the rest of the day.
- The long-lasting formula may lead to dehydration. To keep your lips moisturized all day long, start the lip makeup with lip balm that is wax-based. Then cover with liquid lipstick.
- How to ensure precise application? These formulas are quite pigmented, so it is advisable to work on your bottom lip, press the lips together and move on to the Cupid’s bow.
- This formula is the best for kissing. Such lipsticks tend to be long-wearing. So, it will be a great choice for a date or even wedding ceremony. The color won’t transfer on your partner’s lips – that is for sure!
- The formula is temperature-resistant. Such lipsticks often contain special polymers that are long-wearing. As a result, when the temperature becomes hotter, your lipstick is unlikely to slide down the face.
- It’s difficult to fix mistakes. When you apply this lipstick, it quickly sets. So, if you make a mistake, you should act really fast. For example, dip a cotton swab in cold cream to remove any lipstick outside the lip line.
- What if I want to set it with gloss? Go for it, but prepare to deal with feathering. When you apply foundation to your face, add some to your lip edges, as well. Thus, the color will better anchor.
- How to remove? As we have mentioned, these formulas are long-wearing, which makes it difficult to remove them. But textured wipe is quite effective. Try it!
Time doesn’t stay still, come back for a fresh update any time you decide that you have tried it all!
Main photo by Alexandra_anele