Efficient Ways Of Dealing With Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles under eyes are the problem of many women. If you are one of them – you should not be embarrassed since almost all of us are prone to those bags under our eyes. The reasons why they appear are many – anything on the scale from age to sleepless night counts. But, no matter the cause they are always ways to deal with the issue. Of course, some beauty products available at the store counts, but they are pretty costly. That is why we suggest you a list of natural remedies for dark circles under eyes which you can quickly prepare at home.
Click Next to learn more useful info and pin key points.
Natural Almond Oil Is A Great Choice To Get Rid Of Dark Circles
Almond oil is excellent when it comes to your face skin care there is no doubt about that. But you should also know that almond oil has strong whitening abilities that is what makes it an excellent home remedy for dark circles under eyes. All you need to do is:
- Clean your face before going to bed.
- Apply almond oil around your eyes.
- Massage it in.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning.
- Repeat every day until dark circles disappear entirely.
Cucumbers Are Best For Soothing And Refreshing
Cucumber is not only a tasty vegetable it also has a lot of useful properties when it comes to your skincare. The thing is that cucumber not only lightens up the skin around your eyes but also nourishes and refreshes it. Here is how you remove dark circles under eyes naturally with the help of cucumber:
- Slice up some cucumbers.
- Freeze the slices for about 30 minutes.
- Apply the slices over the affected areas.
- Leave them on for about 10 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- Repeat at least twice a day until the circles are completely gone.
Use Potatoes To Deal With Dark Circles Under Eyes
Source: Pascal Terjan via Flickr
Among all the home remedies for dark circles under eyes, we would suggest you use some raw potatoes. Not everyone knows but raw potatoes have strong whitening abilities as well as they can quickly take all the puffiness away. Here is what you need to do:
- Grate some potatoes.
- Stain them to get the juice.
- Soak a cotton pad in the juice.
- Place the cotton pad on your eyes.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off.
- Repeat at least two times a week to observe the positive results.
Famous Rose Water Against Dark Circles Under Eyes
Rose water is the best dark circle product. Do you wonder why? The thing is that rose water has the ability not only eliminate dark circles under eyes but also to rejuvenate the skin and soothe the tired eye effect. What you are going to need is:
- Soak a cotton pad in rose water.
- Place it on your eyes.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat at least twice a day to see the results.
Green Tea Bags To Forget About Dark Circles Under Eyes
Green tea is useful due to many reasons, and even the used green tea bags can serve you some good as well. The thing is that the antioxidants in green tea can not only reduce the swellings but also lighten the skin around your eyes. Here is what you need to do:
- Brew some green tea out of two tea bags.
- Remove the bags and place them in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Place cool bags on your eyes for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day to achieve a positive result.
The Power Of Milk Against Dark Circles Under Eyes
Milk contains all the best vitamins for dark circles under eyes. What is more, it moisturizes and heals the skin which is a definitely nice additional benefit. Here is what you need to do:
- Soak a cotton pad in cold milk.
- Place it under your eyes.
- Leave them on until they warm up.
- Repeat the procedure at least four times a day to achieve the desired result.
Are these tips useful? Come check some more! With us you will become a pro in no time!