It Is Time to Appreciate The Power of Face Mask
Very often we tend to underestimate the power of a face mask. Which is not really a wise thing to do, since there are various types of masks that have different benefits and help us achieve that flawless look we have been dreaming of.
Sometimes the excess of oil, acne, pimples or peeling skin are the things that force us to overuse makeup, while all we want is perfect skin. That is where face care comes in and today we are going to deeply research the subject.
It is never too late to start with skin care, but specialists say that you shouldn’t wait for the problem to appear to start using a proper mask. What is more, all the most effective masks can be easily prepared at home. So let’s have a look at what we have got here!
Click Next to learn more useful info and pin key points!
1. The Variety of Clay Masks
The most important clay mask benefits are that they absorb the excess oil from your skin, cleanse your skin and even tighten it. So, here are some types of clay you need to know to choose the perfect one for your skin type and problem only.
Bentonite clay – is what every clay mask for acne consists of. Since it is great against acne it is also good for all the other impurities that may reside on your face, yet it is best to use it if you have oily skin so that it does not over-dry your skin.
Fuller’s Earth Clay – this is the component any cleansing mask would contain. But, it is not a great clay mask for dry skin. It is best to use it on the oily or normal skin to eliminate all the impurities and excess oil, but not to dry it out.
Kaolin Clay comes in a variety of shades, and each shade is better for separate skin type. Yellow one is perfect for dry and sensitive skin, while red one is perfect for oily skin and pink is the mixture of both so that it is great for all the skin types and for those who are looking for clay mask for blackheads.
French Green Clay is great for those of you who would like their skin to be less oily and tighter.
Rhassoul Clay – there are no skin impurities that could stand before the power of this clay. Yet, it is not hostile towards dry skin as most of the clays that deal with skin impurities are, that is why you can even use it on a daily basis.
2. A Peel-off Face Mask
What is so special about a face mask that peels off? The thing is that this type of mask has a great tightening and blood stimulating abilities. But, you should bear in mind that in case your skin is not mature or dry, you shouldn’t go over the edge with using it. What is more, there are some things you should in no case do while using a peel-off mask.
Do’s of the best peel off face mask:
- Clean your face properly.
- Warm up your face with warm water, so that the pores open up.
- Apply it all over your face.
- Do not be rough.
- Do not apply it over your eyebrows.
- Do not spread it over your eyes and mouth
3. Thermal Face Mask
So here is what you are going to need:
- Rice flour
- Yogurt or sour curd
- Essential oil (rosewood or juniper)
Once you gather the ingredients, start the preparation.
- Mix one cup of rice flour, one cup of oatmeal and one cup of almonds.
- Add four tablespoons of yogurt or sour curd to the mixture.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture.
- Pour four tablespoons of warm honey into the mixture.
- Stir it all well
- Apply the mask on your face and let stay on for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Moisturize your skin.
4. Cream Mask
- 4 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried calendula petals
- ½ teaspoon dried lavenders
- ¼ teaspoon sunflower oil
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and blend them well.
- Let the mixture rest for about 10 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure.
- Apply the mask on your face and leave it on for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off.
- Moisturize your face.
5. Warm-Oil Face Mask
- a balanced blend of Jojoba, evening primrose, and rosehip cold pressed oils
- few drops of your favorite essential oil
- Warm up the blend.
- Add few drops of essential oil of choice.
- Apply it over your face, but you need to careful with your eyes area.
- Let it absorb within 10 minutes.
- Wash it off gently.
If you repeat this simple procedure at least once a week, you face will always look young and moisturized.
6. Natural Face Mask
For example, tropical mask suits dry skin best, but Chai one suits oily or normal skin, and cucumber mask suits all skin types. To make your life easier we decided to supply you with an effective face mask recipe which suits all skin types equally. What we have in mind is Guacamole mask. The list of ingredients is pretty simple but the effect will be totally appreciated:
- Combine a half of avocado with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix it all well.
- Apply it on your face.
- Keep it on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
You should not forget about the aftercare, since it is important to secure the effect that the mask granted. You can use sea salt spray for that purpose or the mixture of one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a cup of water. All perfect things are simple at the core!
Are these tips useful? Come check some more! With us you will become a pro in no time!