It is Time You Learn How To Apply Bronzer Properly
Today we decided to discuss something as mysterious bronzer. It is true that many people may know about it, but they surely have no idea what does a bronzer do. Before we proceed with our quest on how to apply bronzer, there are a few things to point out. You should be aware of the fact that bronzer is what you need to use when you want to add some shape and dimension to your face. What is more, bronzer comes in handy when there is a need to even out your complexion or to add a little tan to your skin. For you to have a better understanding of what is meant by bronzer and how to use it properly, we invite you to our ultimate guide created here for you!
Click Next to learn more useful info and pin key points.
Proper Bronzer According To The Skin Tone
As well as all the other contour makeup products you are bound to choose a bronzer that suits your skin tone right otherwise you may turn out to look yellow and sick. The first rule is to opt for a bronzer that is only two tones darker than your complexion. But that is not it; undertone matters greatly too. Cool undertones go well with pinkish bronzer hues, while warm ones are better off with peach and copper ones.
Last but not least, while choosing a proper bronzer keep it in mind that if you have oily skin, you should better use powder bronzer and apply it with a brush. But, those of you with dry skin should choose between gel-based and creamy bronzers and should apply them with the help of makeup sponge.
Today we are going to discuss some methods of bronzer application using powder bronzer but you can do the same with the help of a gel-based or creamy one. No worries here, just remember that blending matters!
How To Apply Bronzer All Over
Source: HowcastCareStyle via Youtube
- Use a loose brush with a little bit of bronzer on it not to create a concentrated effect.
- Apply a little bit of bronzer to your entire face.
- Make sure that the temple area and a bridge of your nose are slightly darker.
- That is it!
Count Three Motion
Source: Melissa Alatorre via Youtube
- Use a loose brush and your favorite bronzer to draw a number 3 on your face.
- Start with your temples, then cheekbones and finish the ‘digit’ with your jawline.
- This is the perfect way to give a perfect outline of your face.
How To Apply Bronzer If Your Complexion Is Extremely Pale
Source: Mariah Leonard via Youtube
- Pull your hair back.
- Use a fan brush and apply bronzer to the hairline.
- Clean your fan brush completely.
- Blend all the bronzer lightly over your forehead for a nice glowing effect.
Time To Shape Your Face With Bronzer
Source: Mariah Leonard via Youtube
- Using your fan brush and your bronzer go heavy on your temple area.
- Go down lightly, blending the bronzer in.
- Use the same method to add definition to your cheekbones.
- Last but not least, sculpt the jawline.
Go Bright For A Natural Sun-Kissed Effect
- Use your angular brush and bright blusher.
- Apply blusher heavily to your cheekbone, temple, and nose bridge areas.
- Use your bronzer and a paddle brush to blend with the blusher in circular motions.
- Go over in same circular motions with a clean brush to take away the access color and to blend well.
- Remember – there is no such a thing as too much blending!
Tips About How To Apply Bronzer
- Never go too dark with bronzer, two tones deeper than your complexion is enough.
- Make sure your bronzer does not stand out by using a proper foundation under, a foundation that is a tone warmer than your skin is great.
- It is best to apply bronzer with the help of a bronzer brush, but blush one is fine too.
- In case you are wondering how to use bronzer and highlighter you can use shimmery bronzer as both. But be careful not to go over the edge, just a little bit underneath your cheekbones and along the bridge of your nose is enough.
- Do not forget that bronzer is to seal your makeup, you should use it in the last turn.
Are these tips useful? Come check some more! With us you will become a pro in no time!
Main photo by Samerkhouzami