Discover The Ways Of How To Apply Eyeshadow Perfectly
There is not a single lady who hasn’t wondered how to apply eyeshadow properly, is there? The thing is that despite the fact that all eyes are beautiful there is that insatiable urge to make them stand out ever more. To cut the long story short, we decided to share with you a few key ways of eyeshadow application so that you become a makeup artist in no time. With our eye makeup application techniques, you will look your absolute best everywhere you go, that is something we can promise you!
Click Next to learn more useful info and pin key points.
How To Apply Eyeshadow – What To Start From
Source: thebeautyelite via Instagram, thebeautyelite via Instagram, glamorous_reflections via Instagram
The range eyeshadow comes in today is never-ending. There are so many shades and textures to choose from that it may seem next to impossible to pick the proper one. Yet, you should not give in to despair straight away. Before proceeding with how to apply eyeshadow tutorial there are a few things to bear in mind:
- Compact powder eyeshadow is the one you should start from if you are new to the world of eye makeup.
- You should have a three-color palette at your disposal even if you are a beginner.
- Playing around with neutrals is the best way to ensure your makeup does not fail you.
When you have all of these covered, it is time to start the application.
- First things first, but your eye makeup is to be the last on your list. After you are done with your tone and all the other things, start with the application of primer over your lids.
- Apply your eyeshadow over the lid but make sure you are not taking it to far up, concentrate on the middle.
- Add up some more definition, using lighter and darker shades of the same palette, or go with one shade at the time.
- Do not forget about the mascara, but make sure you use it last.
How To Apply Fanned Eyeshadow
Fanned eyeshadow is one of the most used eyeshadow techniques and here is how you should do it:
- Apply highlighting shade to the inner corner of your eye and right beneath the eyebrow.
- Apply medium shade to your lid, but make sure you do not go over the crease.
- Your contour shade is the darkest and you should be careful with it. You need to apply it only from the outer corner of your eye to the middle of your crease.
- Last but not least, you need to blend all well so that our makeup looks flawless!
How To Apply Eyeshadow – The Rounded Way
In case you are wondering how to apply eyeshadow step by step in a rounded way, you have come to the right place.
- Start off with your medium shade applying it to the middle of your lid, blending it in, to the outer end.
- Apply your darkest shade to your inner and outer lid, but make sure that the middle and corners are untouched.
- Blend all well, so that there is no visible transition but make sure that the middle stays pretty much untouched and noticeable.
Snow Globe Style Of Eyeshadow Application
How to do professional makeup in a Snow Globe style? Follow out lead!
- First of all, you need to apply the darkest shade to your crease, spread it over outer and inner corners of the crease.
- Add your medium shade to the center of your lid, all over it but without going up.
- Apply highlighting shade to your brow bone and inner corners of your eyes.
- It is time to blend, but you need to do it in such a way that the transition is still noticeable, that is, do not blend to hard, just a little bit.
How To Create Smoky Eye
How to apply eyeshadow professionally so that smokey eye look is achieved? Well, let’s have a closer look!
- Start off with the application of your highlighter shade to the inner corner and under your eyebrows.
- Apply your medium shade all over the lid.
- Use your darkest shade to create a smokey effect. That is, you need to apply it along with your upper lash line.
- Apply your dark shade to your bottom lash line, but make sure you do not go all the way to your inner eye corner.
- Blend well.
- Apply mascara.
Are these tips useful? Come check some more! With us you will become a pro in no time!
Main photo by Beautsoup