Epic Formulas How To Make Lip Balm On Your Own
In case you are wondering how to make lip balm you have come to the right place! The thing is that we happen to know everything when it comes to perfect homemade balms. There are many advantages of the creation of your very own balm. First of all, you can suit it to your exact taste, and you are not limited when it comes to experimentation. What is more, there is a 100% proof that what you make on your own will turn out to be a lot more natural and effective not to mention the number of means spent. Does that sound like something interesting to you? So what are you waiting for – time to experiment and to create!
Click Next to learn more useful info and pin key points.
How To Make Lip Balm With Lavender Oil
When it comes to your perfect lip balm, it is all the matter of likes and preferences. But we are sure that even the most demanding ladies will simply adore this miraculously sweet and soft lavender balm. Here is what you need to make it:
- Combine four tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of grated beeswax.
- Heat this mixture up.
- Stir it well until beeswax melts, make sure not to burn it.
- Remove from the heat and pour a few drops of lavender oil, vitamin E and a tablespoon of cocoa powder in.
- Put the bottom of your pan into ice cold water and add a tablespoon of honey.
- Stir it well until honey is incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a suitable balm container.
- Wait for 3 hours before starting to use it.
If you wish your balm to have some extra color, then you should add a tablespoon of grated colored lipstick to the mixture right before adding the honey in.
Sweet Chocolate Lip Balm Recipe
If you are a sweet tooth, you will definitely like this one homemade lip balm!
- Combine half a spoon of shea butter and the same amount of cocoa butter with the addition of 1/8 cup of coconut oil in a small pan.
- Heat the mixture up.
- Stir well and do not let it burn.
- Add a tablespoon of grated beeswax to the mixture and continue to stir.
- After beeswax melts remove the mixture from the heat and add up few drops of peppermint oil, half a spoon of honey, a few drops of vitamin E and a tablespoon of cocoa powder and stir it all well.
- Make sure that everything is blended well.
- Pour the mixture into a small container.
- Let it rest for 3 hours before use.
A little tip – try not to lick your lips too often no matter how much you feel like it since then is going to grant your lips unnecessary dryness.
How To Made Raspberry Lip Balm
Source: Daria Yakovleva via Pixabay
Those of you who wish to know how to make balm that tastes like your favorite berries have come to the right place since that is what we are going to tell you about right now!
- First of all, you need to grind a half a spoon of dried raspberries well so that you get a perfect powder.
- Melt together one tablespoon of beeswax and the same amount of coconut oil.
- Add the raspberry powder to the mixture and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a suitable container.
- Let it harden up for about 3 hours before use.
How To Make Lip Balm With Mint Oil
How to make lip balms that make your lips feel fresh and moisturized? The answer is simple – add some mint to your balm. And we will tell you how to do it so well that you will come up with a perfect mint balm.
- To start with you need to melt together 30 grams of beeswax together with 60 grams of coconut oil.
- When the ingredients are melted together add up a tablespoon of honey to the mixture.
- Add a few drops of mint essential oil to the mixture it is up to you to choose the proper amount.
- Pour the mixture into suitable container.
- Let it harden up for 3 hours before your first use.
Just before you proceed with the preparation make sure you are not allergic to mint.
How To Make Lip Balm With Orange Essential Oil
Oranges are filled with all possible kinds of vitamins that is why making an orange lip balm is like killing multiple birds with one stone.
- Melt a tablespoon of beeswax in a glass container.
- Add five tablespoons of almond oil to melted beeswax.
- Mix it all well and add a tablespoon of honey.
- Last but not least add a few drops of orange essential oil to the mix.
- Stir all well and pour into suitable containers.
- Let it harden up and get ready to enjoy your freshly made lip balm.
It is worth mentioning that orange lips balm is quite effective against cold sore.
Unusual Lip Balm With Crayon
Source: Stux via Pixabay
What is so special about crayon balms you may wonder? The thing is that you can come up with any crazy color idea you like. And here is how you can succeed with the creation of such a balm.
- Remove the wraps from the crayons.
- Break them into few pieces and put them into a heat-proof container.
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil to the mix.
- Melt it all on low
- Stir it all well.
- When all the ingredients are melted, add a few drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Pour the mixture into suitable container.
- Let it harden up and get ready to experiment with new colors.
Use only high-quality crayons.
Enjoy these easy tutorials? Come back here tomorrow for something new!