Learn How To Make Lipstick In Few Simple Steps
How many of you wondered how to make lipstick at home and whether it is possible at all? Of course, we have already talked about making of a lip balm at home – but lipstick it is something entirely different and seems to be a lot more complicated. To tell you the truth the complexity of the process is far from being anything special it is just the beauty companies who make it appear so for you not to forget to buy something from their newest collection. That is why we decided to reveal the secret and tell you that you can easily create a new lipstick or gloss of choice at home with the least of time and means and effort spent and the outcome will be undoubtedly unique and chemical-free which in out mind is mind-blowingly cool. Let’s have a closer look at the process itself!
Click Next to learn more useful info and pin key points.
Simple Recipe Of How To Make Lipstick
Source: Bru-nO via Pixabay
Those of you who are looking for ways how to make organic lipstick – you have come to the right place!
- First of all, you need to melt all the ingredients, and they are: a teaspoon of beeswax pastilles, a teaspoon of shea butter, a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and proceed with the creation of a regular chapstick or start a little experimentation and add some color or scent.
- Mix all the ingredients well and pour them into a suitable container. It can be any container of choice or an old chapstick or lipstick one.
- Let it cool off for at least an hour, and it is ready to use.
- To add some color to your lipstick, you can use beetroot powder, cocoa powder or any natural food coloring.
- To add some scent add a few drops of your fav essential oil to the mix.
- To add matte texture use some bentonite clay.
How To Make Lipstick With Old Lipstick
It happens so that you buy a lipstick at the store and then come home and find out that it does not suit you that well. Many women think – oh, it is a pity, but I will have to throw it out. Wait! There is a way out! You can always make your lipstick darker or lighter or even add a fresh tint at home. And we will tell you how you can do that!
- To begin with, you need to put a couple of your lipsticks that you wish to combine into the microwave so that they melt.
- Now, mix the shades together.
- Add a little bit of petroleum gel for better moisturizing effect.
- Pour it into a suitable container.
- Let it harden up – ready!
From now on you will think twice before throwing a lipstick out!
How To Make Lip Glosses Recipe
In case you are looking for natural lip stain recipe we have something special in store for you! The thing is that your perfect ingredient in this lip gloss creation would be berries. Any berry type of your choice will do, just pick your fav shade and let’s get going!
- Deal with berries first, wash them, deseed them, and smash them into pulp.
- Add a few drops of aloe vera gel to the mix to make a gloss and olive oil instead if you opt for a stain.
- Pour it into a suitable container and let it cool off.
- Your unique lips gloss is ready!
DIY How To Make Lipstick With Crayon
If you ever wondered how to make lipstick with crayons, we know everything about it too! The thing is that when it comes to crayons they are entirely harmless to you, but they provide such vibrant shades that it is hard to resist.
- To start off, you need to choose the shade you want your lipstick to be.
- Melt the crayon(s) of choice in a pan over medium heat.
- Add some oil of choice to the mix it can be either coconut or olive or any other oil of choice.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to mask the waxy smell.
- Pour the mixture into a suitable container and let it cool off.
- Your perfectly unique lipstick is ready!
How To Make Lipstick Using Eyeshadow
Source: glamnanne via Instagram
How to make lipstick at home easy? Use your eyeshadow for it! Yes, you heard it right, you can easily create a lipstick of your own using something as simple as eyeshadow. Here is what you need to do:
- First of all, you need to pick the shades that you would like to wear on your lips most.
- Place the shades in a bowl.
- Add some petroleum jelly to the mixt.
- Microwave it until it melts.
- Stir it well.
- Pour the mixture into the suitable container.
- Let it cool off, and the fabulous lipstick is ready!
Are these tips useful? Come check some more! With us you will become a pro in no time!
Main photo by Johannaherrsted