Lip Scrub Is The Best Warrant For Your Attractive Look
These days, lip scrub is something that every lady needs to know about. The thing is that we seem to know everything about body and face exfoliation, but we tend to leave our pouts out. Yet, as well as the rest of your body, your lip skin needs to get free of all the dead cells, to looks its best. That is why, we gathered here some useful information on how to exfoliate, what to use for successful exfoliation and why, exactly, you need that. We hope you enjoy this share of something new and useful, as much as we do!
Click Next to learn more useful info and pin key points!
Exfoliation Is A Key For Perfect Lips
Source: milksugarhoneyco via instagram
Every woman wants her lips to look their best no matter the season. But, the thing is that there are lots of factors that have a negative effect on our pouts. When it is windy and wintery or too dry and sunny outside, your lip skin needs special attention and hydration.
Since, if you neglect such an important step as exfoliation, your mouth may turn into something far from looking presentable and attractive, even if your lipstick is perfect. What is more, dry skin may lead to discomfort and, in some cases, you can even experience pain and lip bleeding. To avoid all of that at once, all you need to do is to exfoliate regularly!
Why You Should Use Lip Scrub
Source: shundaraa via instagram
Lip scrubs are just like any other body scrubs, but with a set of upgrades. And here are the reasons why you should definitely start scrubbing from now on:
- First of all, scrubbing is a sure way to get rid of all the dead cells and to enjoy those soft and gentle to look at and to touch lippies of yours.
- When your lip surface is smooth and even, there is a better chance for your lipstick to stay on longer, not to mention the magic way it will look on.
- Lip scrub is that perfect product that not only exfoliates your lippies but also moisturizes them, so that cracked lip is totally not something you are suffering from.
- If your pout is properly exfoliated there are no weather conditions you will fear, nothing will leave you with a chapped lip now!
- Last but not least, all scrubs for your lippies taste, oh, so delicious!
Lip Scrub Usage and Procedures
Source: CushySpa via flickr
Of course, when you think of scrubbing, you think of a brush required. But, that is not the case with lips scrubbing, you do not need one here. So what do need for this procedure? You should start with the creation of the best lip scrub. You may purchase one at the store, but we would suggest you to make one of your own. All you need is to mix some sugar, olive oil and honey into a thick paste and that will be your perfect scrub. As for the procedure, here is what it should look like:
- Wash your lips and hands with warm water.
- Dab your finger into the scrub and start spreading it over each lip in circular motions, make sure you do not press too hard on your lip. In case there are any sores, or wounds on, you should better not touch them while scrubbing.
- Once you are done with both of your lippies, you can wash the scrub off with warm water.
- Apply your favorite DIY lip balm.
As simple as that! It won’t take you more than 2 minutes, but the effect will be definitely worth it! Usually, you should repeat the lip scrub application once a week, but when winter strikes, it is best to do it at least twice a week.
Are these tips useful? Come check some more! With us you will become a pro in no time!
Main photo by Alexandra_anele