Homemade lip scrubs – is there anything better than that? We think not. The reason is that if you make something on your own, you can be a 100% sure that there is nothing bad for you in it. Unlike with all the production we usually buy. The downside is that you may have a strong desire to eat something meant for a completely different purpose.
How to Make Lip Scrubs
Have you ever wondered how to make a lip scrub so that it is both exfoliating and moisturizing? Well, in case you have, we’ve got a perfect recipe.
1. Mix a few drops of jojoba oil with one teaspoon of honey and few drops of lemon essential oil.
2. Add up 1 teaspoon of sugar and stir it well.
3. After the scrub is ready, apply it to your lips for a minute or two and wipe it off. As simple as that!
Click Next for endless pinning enjoyment!
Make Your Own Grapefruit Lemonade Lip Scrub
Sugar lips scrub is that perfect product that will make anyone envy you. Besides, it can be easily made at home.
1. Mix together 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 4 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of honey, few drops of grapefruit essential oil and few drops of lemon essential oil.
2. Stir the mixture until you get a nice pasty substance.
3. Done? Put it into some little jar and enjoy its powers up to 6 months!
DIY Vanilla Sugar Lip Scrub
Vanilla sugar lips scrub is probably the easiest to make, since all the ingredients are right there at hand. Besides, it is so tasty, no one would resist it!
1. Mix the equal amount of coconut oil and sugar very thoroughly. Let the mixture rest.
2. Then you can add a few drops of vanilla extract oil to make it hold. That’s, it!
3. Applying it a couple times a week will grant you those smooth desired lips only the celebrities seem to have.
DIY Coffee Bean Lip Scrub
Are you a coffee fan? Then this one is totally for you! Not only it tastes good, but also does its job perfectly well.
1. To start, make a base, which would be the mixture of 1 teaspoon of sugar and the same amount of coconut oil.
2. To give it that tasty coffee hint, add to the mixture few coffee crystals.
3. Once you made this one – forget about chopped lips forever. Oh, and do not forget about the amazing coffee smell!
Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub
Vanilla mint scrub for your lips can be made within 5 minutes, seriously – but the effect is totally long-lasting. You have our word here!
1. Mix one teaspoon of brown sugar with the same amount of white sugar, add a few drops of vanilla extract and 5 drops of peppermint essential oil and stir well.
2. Try it out and you won’t regret a single minute spent!
Main photo by Juliakuzmenko