All You Need To Know About Spring Break Makeup
Spring break makeup is on every lady’s mind these days. There is no wonder why since spring break is getting closer with every day. That is why to help you meet the season in full armor we are going to discuss all the recent makeup trends. It should be mentioned that you need to put all your contouring tools away for a while because spring is all about looking the most beautiful but natural. Light makeup is what you need when the season hits, but you should remember about accenting your lips, cheeks, and eyes. That is what we are going to talk about in about a moment.
Click Next to learn more useful info and pin key points.
Natural Look With Nude Eyeshadow
Your eyes are the windows to your soul and it is only natural to wish to decorate them the best. But, when spring comes you should better say no to heavy shadowing and opt for a nice, nude eye makeup. Neutral bronze and pink tones, even shimmery ones are exactly what you are going to need to look trendy this spring.
Sexy Eyes Look With Eyeliner For A Spring Break Makeup
If neutral makeup is not your cup of tea, there is a possible way out. All you are going to need is your favorite eyeliner and a light eyeshadow of choice. Just add the liner to your lower lash line and blend it in with the eyeshadow, finish off your sexy and stylish look with a perfect cat eye. As simple as that!
Impactful Beauty Trends – Bronze Makeup
When it comes to your spring break time you can chose a total bronze look. The thing is that this is the time when you can use the shimmery beauty products with no worries about the outcome. What is more, we have another suggestion for you – opt for a creamy texture. In case you wonder why – the application is more than easy and quick and that is all you need when you want to take the most out of your vacation!
Keep Up With The Trend With Bright Lipstick
Of course, you can’t leave your pout unattended. That is why we suggest to your attention three lipstick shades which are going to be on the edge of glory during the spring break.
Lovely pink is the perfect substitution for dark wintery shades. It is time to relax and have fun, express your position via bright pink lips!
Red temptation – we know that it is time to party and the best way to help yourself stand out is to swipe some gorgeous red shades over your lippies. Besides, you can easily finish your daytime look with red lips and as easily transform into night one with the same choice.
Coral – last but not least, coral lips are the perfect option for those of you who do not like neither red or pink lips or simply wants to try something different out. What is more, coral shades look gorgeous on all skin tones!
Lipgloss Is A Perfect Choice For Spring Break Makeup
Do you want to shine bright like a diamond no matter where you go? Then we may have a perfect suggestion in mind! Add some gloss to your lips and the goal is achieved! No matter what shade you choose a little bit of lipgloss will take is straight to the next level.
Perfect Party Eyes For A Spring Break Makeup
It goes without saying that spring break is all about having fun and attending a party or two is inevitable. That is why you need to be ready to experiment with bright shadows and intriguing patterns when it comes to a party. There is no way you will ruin your look with fancy and catchy eye makeup that is why make your eyes pop!
Spring Break Beauty Products You Definitely Need
Lastly, we decided to point out the things that you are going to need once you leave for your spring break vacation. Gather all mentioned in the list below and there is a 100% guarantee that you will look your best 24/7!
- Waterproof Mascara – it may seem obvious enough to opt for a mascara while planning your vacation, but there are some things to consider. If your vacation is going to involve some water fun – your mascara needs to be waterproof!
- Primer – is a must anywhere you go to ensure that your makeup sits on well and that your face is well-nourished, yet we decided to remind you of that.
- Highlighter – a little bit of highlighter hasn’t done any bad so far, so why not?
- Dry Shampoo – gorgeous hair is the dream of many but it gets difficult to keep it look clean and flawless when there is that much fun ahead. That is where dry shampoo gets really irreplaceable.
- Micellar Water – you will need it to remove all of your makeup fast and effectively, trust us.
- Sunscreen – you can’t forget about this one, can you?
- Vaseline – when your lips become dry and start to chap because you have been staying on the beach for too long – there is nothing better than Vaseline to make your lips look and feel great again!
Are these tips useful? Come check some more! With us you will become a pro in no time!
Main photo by Katy