Winter Makeup Looks to Jazz Up Those Melancholic Days
Winter makeup tends to be more outstanding, comparing to other seasons. Why so, you may wonder. Well, first of all, it is easier to wear heavier makeup when the weather is colder. Plus, this makeup will last for a longer time. And of course, when everything is gloomy, we, ladies with artistic nature, long for something bright. This makes our imagination go wild. Let’s see what we mean.
Click Next for endless pinning enjoyment!
Simple and Sensual Bold Lips
These simple makeup looks are vivid and daring, we would even call them vampy due to the blood-red lipstick.
Edgy Lips & Dark Smokey for the Real Snow Queen
Today we will not recommend you to put only one accent in your everyday makeup. Instead, we will suggest to have it all. Bold lips and dreamy dark smokey is the combo that is super dramatic.
Gold and Berry Combo to Glam Up Your Winter Look
Where is glam there is sparkle. That is why opting for gold eyeshadow is what you need to look glamorous anywhere you go. For a greater effect, apply it all over the lid. In case you wonder what gold goes best with, try berry-shaded lipstick, and you will be both amazed and satisfied with the charming outcome!
Romantic Mauve Smokey Eyes
Even though mauve makeup is a must-try look this season, according to Maybelline makeup artists, we would ask you to never ever opt for mauve after partying all night long. Unless it’s Halloween, as the look might turn out deadly-dead rather than romantic.
Brown Smokey – a Touch of Natural Beauty
Go for brown smokey eye makeup if you wish to look more natural. These looks are glamorous, yet, subtle and fit for every day.
Shimmer Winter Makeup Trend
Nice glow introduced into your makeup will never ruin your look. Shimmer is one of the trending makeup products these days. That is why adding some to define your cheekbones, nose, and chin would be the perfect decision.
Winged Perfection for Winter Makeup
Black liner will definitely put an accent on your eyes, but in a subtle way. To spice it up even more, complete the look with bold lipstick in a flattering shade.
Tasty Lips with a Nude Gloss
Accentuate your eyes with smokey eye and opt for natural lip makeup for a look that is trendy and sophisticated.
Light and Airy Everyday Makeup Ideas
Pink lipstick will work great for your everyday makeup for the wintertime. Plus, pink is always pretty!
Winter Makeup Tips and Tricks
Source: zobeautyy via Instagram
- Keep It in Place. When winter hits, you should make sure that everything is in place. What we have in mind is that the last thing you want is your makeup to melt because of weather conditions. To avoid that mess, use only waterproof products while working on your makeup: mascara, eyebrow pencil, concealer, liner, lipstick, and you will never be caught by surprise!
- Security Check. It is important to make sure that your makeup stays in place throughout the day. The best way to ensure that when winter comes is to use powder. It will not only keep your makeup in place, but also grant you that perfect matte effect. In case powder is not your cup of tea, you should definitely opt for finishing spray!
- Say ‘Yes’ to Highlighting Once Again. If it’s wintertime, it does not mean that you should forget about highlighting. The thing is that you should switch from radiant summer gloss to something subtler and wintery. That is the trick.
- Light It Up. When winter comes, you should do your best and stay bright. Do not give in to pastel, wintery shades. Instead, bold lips and liners or even eyeshadow are your best friends, to light up the season.
- Stay Away from Dryness. When it comes to colder seasons, it is only natural that your skin gets drier. That is why it is high time you put away your powdery production and switch to creamy. Creamy blush and eyeshadow will not only fight off dry skin, but also grant a long-lasting effect. It is a win-win; you can trust us here.
- Keep Your Lips Perfect. Your lips are bound to look perfect. To get that look, you should take care of proper moisturizing. And lip balm is the first and best product to seek help from, keep that in mind.
The world of makeup is changing, fresh ideas appear every minute, and in case you want to stay posted – keep up with us! All the fresh ideas can be found here!